- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Listening Institute collects the following data:
- Personal identification information you choose to provide us with via contact forms across our site (Name, email address etc.).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Listening Institute with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Get in contact with us, or book our services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
The Listening Institute may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Trusted third party services used across our website and other digital services.
How will we use your data?
The Listening Institute collects your data so that we can:
- Process your booking or answer your enquires.
- Email you with our newsletter, or service offers and updates that we think you might be interested in.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
The Listening Institute would like to send you information about our services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you can always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Listening Institute from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us a message to [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
The Listening Institute would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request The Listening Institute for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Listening Institute correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Listening Institute to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Listening Institute erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Listening Institute restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Listening Institute’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Listening Institute transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Or call us on: (+44) 020 3997 0994
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Helping to keep our website secure.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, these are outlined on our cookie declaration page.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. You can go to allaboutcookies.org. to find out how to remove cookies from your browser. If you do remove cookies, please bear in mind that some of our website features may not function as a result.
Alternatively, you can visit our cookie declaration page to change or withdraw your consent for cookies that have been set by our website and third party services.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us on: (+44) 020 3997 0994
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Listening Institute has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/