Since March 2020 Richard has delivered his webinars as live interviews. Why? Because...
- You can market a live interview with a hostage negotiator as a major draw.
- It has real drama - not slick or stale, the typical pitfalls of a recorded event.
- Questions and answers are much easier for delegates to digest than a talking head.
- It’s a powerful way to combat Zoom fatigue.
- It packs a punch for any audience because the tips Richard gives are in the context of a memorable conversation.
Here’s how the interview format works
- We ask you to gather questions in advance about issues that concern or engage your workforce or audience. (We have plenty of ideas and suggestions if you’d like them.)
- Your facilitator introduces Richard live online and puts your questions to him.
- You can use polls to optimise interactivity. For example, you could ask your audience to vote on the importance of body language in communication. Richard’s thoughts on the result are drawn from decades of work as a detective as well as a hostage negotiator.
- As questions and feedback come in on the live chat your facilitator may identify a recurring theme and ask Richard to address that.
- The result is a lively interchange of ideas, with plenty of sticky ‘war stories’ to help your audience remember key skills.